windows-8_434038.png

Real Estate 

Tristan Nelson 

Your Local Real Estate Agent

 (402) 889- 1229

"Give me 1% of your trust and I will earn the other 99%!"

IF IT HAS A ZIP CODE I CAN SELL IT

I service and have knowledge of the Dodge, Douglas, Sarpy and Saunders County areas. At a young age, I found enjoyment in taking "Sunday drives" around neighborhoods throughout these counties and began to gain interest in the inner workings of residential neighborhoods and how they are structured and developed. With that being said, I have a unique knowledge of the lake communities in the Waterloo/Valley area. I've lived on lakes in Waterloo my whole life. I have swum across the length of over 12 of the lakes in the region. I often times find myself running or biking around these lake communities and stopping to chat with the locals, the people that know exactly what it's like to live here. I always tell people they won't find a more knowledgeable person when it comes to lake living than myself. I've seen the best sunsets from the beaches, I've swum the deepest of the lakes and I've run in all of the nooks and coves of the neighborhoods. Not to mention, I'm the race director of the Valley 7 lakes Marathon; the flattest course on planet earth. I have driven and run recreationally and competitively throughout these counties for countless hours. I can help with all of your home search needs from new construction in Papillion to an old Tudor home in Aksarben.